List of Collections in Nintendo Switch Sports
Exclusive to Nintendo Switch Sports is a gacha mechanic called "Items". As players play sports, they can win points. When a player wins 100 points, they can exchange it for a free item in a collection of their choice. Collections run for a limited time, and multiple collections can run at the same time. After collecting all items in a collection, players can win a Completion Bonus, which is a set of even more cosmetic items or even a new body type. The list of active collections update every Wednesday at 10:00 p.m. PT.
Note that the actual available items will vary for every user. The table attempts to lists all possible items that may appear, but there may still be some missing.
- Miis cannot wear eye colors, accessories, or details, but they can wear clothing and use equipment.
- Every week, a promotional image of the new completion set will show up on the game's title screen.
- The only items that appear to be consistent with every version of each collection, no matter the user, are the stamps and completion bonus.
- The beetle on the "Beetle" stamps appears to be wearing a coffee cup from Cafe Buttons, one of the stores in Spocco Square.
- On the Nintendo Switch News site, Happy Flowers! appears to be called "Happy Silhouette."