Welcome to MiiWiki's proposals page! This is where users can make proposals to change policy or other things about the wiki. Any registered user can make or vote on a proposal.
__NOTOC__ <!--Move this out of the pre tag when this becomes an actual thing -->
==[Proposal title] ([Current date] - [2 weeks from current date])==
[Details of proposal] ~~~~
===Option 3+ (if needed)===
|Rules on proposals
- No proposals violating the law
- No proposals targeting specific users
- No proposals that try to overturn the decision of a proposal less than four weeks old
- Administrators+ can veto proposals at any time, but must provide a reason
- If the proposal includes multiple options (not just support/oppose), there must be a "no change" option
- Proposals regarding individual pages should not be held here, with discussion of them taking place on that article's talk page instead.
- All votes must be numbered using #, signed with
~~~~, and have a substained reason. Agreeing with another user counts as a substained reason.
- Whichever option has the most votes after voting ends wins
- You can change your vote at any time by putting strikethrough around your old vote (Use
<s> and </s>)
- A proposal must have at least 3 users vote on it to be considered.
- If a proposal has 3 or more options, you can vote on more than one option (but not all of them), with each vote having equal weight.