From MiiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Use the form below to upload files. To view or search previously uploaded files go to the list of uploaded files, (re)uploads are also logged in the upload log, deletions in the deletion log.
Before uploading a file, please read the file policy for more information.
When uploading a file, please fill out the information asked as follows:
- description - A brief summary describing the file's contents.
- game - The game the file belongs to, if it does. This will automatically link and categorize the file for the game added.
- media - For any files not belonging to a game, or that should not have an automatic link generated, use this parameter instead of game.
- modified - Any significant changes made to images should be optionally listed here.
- type - The type of file in the image. Please check Template:Aboutfile/doc for a full list of available types.
- type2 - Optional, for images with more than one type.
- user - Uploading user. This is for use with User upload types, or for sourcing.
- source - The source of the image. For images captured/created by yourself, enter "self" instead. For images uploaded by another user, enter "user". If a file has no known source, leave this parameter blank and it will be categorized in an unsourced files category.
- license - If the type parameter is filled, this parameter does not need filled out. This should be reserved for special cases like Creative Commons or Public Domain files.
To include a file in a page, use a link in one of the following forms:
- [[File:File.jpg]] to use the full version of the file
- [[File:File.png|200px|thumb|left|alt text]] to use a 200 pixel wide rendition in a box in the left margin with 'alt text' as description
- [[:File:File.ogg]] for directly linking to the file without displaying the file