Kind Golem

From MiiWiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Kind Golem
MT Monster Kind Golem.jpg
A Kind Golem in the journal.
Common drops Golem Steak (45%)
Uncommon drops Golem Steak ★ (5%)
Similar entities (King) Golem
Burning (Teammate) Golem
Strong (King) Golem
Red (Traveler) Golem
Gold (Traveler's Friend) Golem
Heavy Golem
Monster order
#41 #43
 This box: view  talk  edit 

Kind Golems are Monsters in Miitopia. They are made of gray rocks and have plants growing on their edges. They hold a pair of Mii eyes.


Kind Golem Statistics
Image HP Attack Defense Magic Speed Gold EXP Locations
MT Monster Kind Golem.jpg
100 50 16 0 10 75 70 Great Pyramid
Lotus Lake


TL Incomplete.png
This section is incomplete. You can help MiiWiki by expanding it.
Is the cover skill automatic? (If so, it has a 80% chance to use it when a Mii attacks and basic attack is 100%. If not, it has an 80% chance to use that for its turn and basic attack is 20%.)
Kind Golem Actions
Name Description Usage chance Hit rate
Cover Covers another monster when attacked by a Mii. 100%
Attack A basic attack. 100%